Single Season Player Assignment 2019-2020
• The New York Islanders High School Hockey League Player Pool is for those boys and girls that reside in Nassau County and their school does not have a hockey team in the league
• The Player Pool is open to all players in grades 6 -12 at all levels, Middle School (6th & 7th), Junior Varsity (8th, 9th & 10th), Varsity (9th, 10th, 11th & 12th)
• If the player resides in Nassau County and attends a private school that has a hockey team that player must obtain and provide the league a release from the Hockey Coach / Athletic Director prior to entering the player pool.
• The Assignment between a player and a team is for ONE-SEASON ONLY.
PLAYER AND PARENT MUST SIGN THIS CONTRACT
To enter the player pool
To Register - the player must submit the Player Form registration electronically click on the following link:
To Be Assigned
High School Hockey League of Nassau County Inc.
Attn: Christopher Byrne
39 Harbor Hills Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050
• Players entering the player pool cannot request a team they would like to be assigned to
• The league does not have any control over an organization practice time and practice rink
• If a player is assigned to an organization and does not report to that team, they forfeit the deposit and they will be ineligible for future assignments by the league to any team.
• Assigned players tuition is $1,000 for the season all-inclusive.
• The player will be provided a game jersey and game socks to use at the assigned organization’s expense.
• Once assigned the players must abide by both the organizations rules as well the NYIHSHL By Laws and Playing Rules.
• If a player is not assigned to a team, the deposit will be fully refunded