Single Season Player Assignment 2019-2020
• The New York Islanders High School Hockey League Player Pool is for those boys and girls that reside in Nassau County and their school does not have a hockey team in the league
• The Player Pool is open to all players in grades 6 -12 at all levels, Middle School (6th & 7th), Junior Varsity (8th, 9th & 10th), Varsity (9th, 10th, 11th & 12th)
• If the player resides in Nassau County and attends a private school that has a hockey team that player must obtain and provide the league a release from the Hockey Coach / Athletic Director prior to entering the player pool.
• The Assignment between a player and a team is for ONE-SEASON ONLY.
PLAYER AND PARENT MUST SIGN THIS CONTRACT
To enter the player pool
To Register - the player must submit the Player Form registration electronically click on the following link:
To Be Assigned
High School Hockey League of Nassau County Inc.
Attn: Christopher Byrne
39 Harbor Hills Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050
• Players entering the player pool cannot request a team they would like to be assigned to
• The league does not have any control over an organization practice time and practice rink
• If a player is assigned to an organization and does not report to that team, they forfeit the deposit and they will be ineligible for future assignments by the league to any team.
• Assigned players tuition is $1,000 for the season all-inclusive.
• The player will be provided a game jersey and game socks to use at the assigned organization’s expense.
• Once assigned the players must abide by both the organizations rules as well the NYIHSHL By Laws and Playing Rules.
• If a player is not assigned to a team, the deposit will be fully refunded
Today the New York Islanders High School Hockey League is announcing that it is creating it's Inaugural Video Broadcast Team aka Islanders High School Studios to provide hands-on experience to students who want to enter the fields of video broadcasting, journalism, events management, sports marketing and networking, a chance to learn those skills while broadcasting games for the NYIHSHL.
As part of this announcement, the League will be broadcasting between 6-10 Varsity High School games next season as part of it's Friday Night High School Hockey Series. Select games that will identified when the schedule is announced in September, will be broadcast on multiple streaming platforms so that friends or family that cannot make it to the rink can watch these games in a high-definition broadcast from home. Each of these games will contain full production capabilities with multiple camera angels and student participation in filming and announcing of these games.
The Islanders High School Hockey Studios Team will use the SlingStudio video broadcasting platform. We are currently seeking the following:
At a later date corporate sponsors for this will be announced. The program is also seeking a College partner for the program.
Anyone interested in participating should email Richard Rosa email@example.com
Upcoming USA Hockey Coaches Clinics
October 6, 2019
October 6, 2019
October 6, 2019|